Monday, January 23, 2006

Cleveland Public Library

Last Saturday, I went with my parents to the Cleveland Public Library(CPL). Its a huge library, with two buildings and stuffed with books, CDs, DVDs, movies, etc. The first time I went to CPL was to do research for a research paper I was assigned in school. Ever since then, I get all my reading materials from CPL. If you live in the Cleveland area, Cuyahoga County, or Media County, you should definately go to http://www.cpl.org, the library's web page. You will find thousands of books, movies, CDs, anything. And if you find anything interesting, you can always put it on hold and pick it up at a library near you.

I live in Cuyahoga County, and if I am bored or need good books, I go 15 miles north to CPL. Its better than my county's library. I found many old and new movies and songs. There are books in almost a hundred languages, and they have an externsive software collection. I know I am getting too much into this, but going to CPL is much better than going to the mall or Best Buy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home